Couleur Nature French Tablecloth Poppies
Elegant yet vibrant, the Poppies tablecloth foregrounds the delicate leaves and bold color of an iconic perennial plant. Whether an addition to a terrace table or dining room, this French linen provides an easy way to brighten up a meal. Each of these tablecloths has been carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship; learn about the process here.
Features a richly colored pattern reflecting the natural splendor of Southern France.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- Machine washable and colorfast.
- 100% cotton.
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use.
- Each handmade French country tablecloth naturally features slight variations, making it a unique piece of art.
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions.