With poppies, wildflowers, and blue dandelions, the Springfield collection is like a breath of fresh countryside air. This bright French tablecloth brings a bit of Provençal sunshine to any dining table or breakfast nook. Each of these linens — available in round, square, and rectangle shapes — is carefully handprinted by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique, resulting in a singular piece of craftsmanship.
- Features a richly colored pattern reflecting the natural splendor of Southern France.
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy.
- achine washable and colorfast.
- 100% cotton.
- Each handmade French country tablecloth naturally features slight variations, making it a unique piece of art.
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions.